The STORM Team is an elite group of role models that represent our school. They participate in “hands-on” leadership training in classes, birthday parties, summer camps, and special events. They essentially are the ones who set the example!
Students that meet the criteria can enroll in the leadership program. These students participate in meetings, held every other month, in which we cover a variety of leadership topics. After they’ve attended three meetings, they have the opportunity of joining the leadership team to gain hands-on training in the skills they’ve learned in the meetings after receiving an invitation from Master Mattocks.
Some of the criteria for STORM Team membership:
- Exhibit Leadership at Home, School, and at Daochang
- Strict adherence to Daochang etiquette
- Motivation to teach and improve our students
- Courtesy and excellence as role models
- Maintain a positive and winning attitude
STORM Team Members